My Objectives for Selling Your Home Are:
1. To assist you in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
2. To consistently communicate with you the results of all activity that pertain to the sale of your home.
3. To represent you and your best interests in all negotiations.
4. As a professional Real Estate Agent, I study homes and prices every day. Therefore, when we meet, we will discuss:
a. what your home will sell for based on current market conditions
b. how quickly you can expect your home to sell in today’s market, and
c. an estimated amount you will net from the sale of your home.
My 21 Point, Pro-Active Listing Plan of Action. These are the EXACT steps I take to GET YOUR HOME SOLD:
1. Price your home competitively, to open the market instead of narrowing it. Your home will be positioned as one of the top three available.
2. List your home on our local Multiple Listing Service, MLS, exposing it to the 30,000+ licensed Real Estat Agents and their potential buyers.
3. Install a secure electronic lockbox to allow for maximum access to your home by the active, qualified buyers in the market.
4. Suggest and advise you as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more sellable, and to maximize your net profit. As an active agent, working with 5-10 buyers and sellers/month, I have the experience and expertise to advise you what buyers today will and won’t pay more money for in the home they ultimately purchase.
5. Promote your home to all 6,700 HomeSmart Real Estate Agents in Arizona.
6. Call and/or e-mail the top agents to ask them which of their buyers would be interested in buying your home. 97% of qualified buyers are working directly with a Realtor.
7. Professionally photograph your home to maximize the effectiveness of print and internet advertising. 98% of all buyers start their search on-line. The showings today are happening on the internet first. Buyers will decide whether or not they even want to schedule a showing by first looking at your home and the details about your home on the internet.
8. Highlight the greatest features of your home in words and photos to generate interest from buyers and agents.
9. Create a virtual tour of your home to post on You Tube and over 1,000 Real Estate websites. See an example here: http://mysinglepropertywebsites.com/houses/mls/30847
10. Provide you with weekly updates, or as needed, any changes in the marketplace: new listings, new pendings, solds, as well as any significant change to the inventory, average days on market, and/or list price to sales price ratio….so we can be pro-active in responding to changes in the marketplace that will effect the ability for your home to sell. This could translate to savings of thousands of dollars if the market shifts.
11. Seek feedback from every buyer and agent that views your home and communicate their feedback to you. See an example, here: http://www.showingsuite.com/features/. Most agents will solicit feedback. I differ from my competition, because I ask as many as 5 times, which results in 80% more feedback received.
12. I will spend two to three hours per day prospecting. I will literally speak with 25-75 people every day, Monday – Friday, looking for a buyer for
13. During the first seven days I will contact my buyer leads, center of influence, past clients, and your neighbors to tell them about your home and asking them for prospective buyers.
14. Provide maximum exposure by posting your home on over 1000 websites, including: Realtor, Zillow, Trulia, Homes, TeamWeberAZ, Azcentral, Redfin, Homes, Moving, Netscape, Google, Yahoo, You-Tube, Juno, AOL, Netzero, Compuserve.
15. Create a website specifically for your home which lists all the features and photos.
A sample can be seen here: www.TamaraWeberTour400.com
16. Your home’s website will be (SEO) search engine optimized to ensure the most exposure.
To see a sample please google: ”home with no qualifying assumable loan in Phoenix”.
17. Provide a “Text for Info” sign rider which allows any prospective buyer to instantly receive
the pictures, features, and specications for your home on their smart phone. I follow up with
each inquiry for a prospective buyer. To see an example text “tour400” to 79564. OR, in some demographical neighborhoods, install a
“1-800-INFO” rider, which prospective buyers can call 24 hours per day for a free recorded
message about your home.
18. Gain additional exposure by providing a professional real estate sign and lock box.
19. Once you receive an offer, make sure the buyer is fully qualified before you take your home off the market.
20. Once you accept an offer, communicate, coordinate, and streamline the escrow process
including working closely with all parties, such as title/escrow officer, appraiser, inspectors, repairs contractors, lender, and represent you in completion of all the
documents pertaining to the sale of your home, and advise you every step of the way.
21. The best part… deliver your check to you at closing. I don’t get paid until your home sells!!